With the summer heat on full blast, it’s the perfect time of year to try whipping up some homemade frozen yogurt treats. Testing our recipes, we happily licked our way through about a dozen fruit combinations. Raspberries, kiwi, watermelon, limeade, etc. Although they were all amazing, our favorite were our own creamy honey strawberry yogurt pops. Simply delicious! Sense a trend here? 😉
Blend yogurt, strawberries, honey, vanilla and milk together until fairly smooth. You’ll want to break down large fruit pieces, but little chunks of fruit just add to the yumminess, so don’t worry too much about getting it completely smooth.
Pour into molds. If you have any remaining mixture (and if you can resist drinking it), pour into a screw top jar and refrigerate. That way, when a yogurt pop gets eaten, you’ll be prepared to refill your mold right away.
Try your own favorite combination of fruit. Next on my list? Strawberry Lemonade and maybe a Margarita pop (or two!)
Creamy Honey Strawberry Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 cup honey yogurt
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 cup milk of your choice coconut, almond, rice, etc
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until fairly smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds (or you can use small dixie cups and popsicle sticks).
- Freeze for approximately 3 hours.