This is one of my go to salad recipes. So easy to throw together for a last minute dinner or a potluck, it never disappoints. This recipe reminds me so much of my Dad. My Dad was an aspiring chef who made things like homemade beef jerky with complicated marinades and grilled pizzas on his indoor Viking grill, yet he loved my quite basic pasta salad and I loved making it for him!
I hope you enjoy as much as he did!
Feta Pasta Salad
- Approx. 18 oz. of spiral or shell pasta cooked
- Approx 8 oz. of crumbled feta
- Approx 2 to 3 crowns of broccoli steamed
- Approx 3 to 4 oz. of kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients while still hot so that the feta will melt just a tad.